Join us for our Annual Holiday Happy Hour! Thanks for those who registered to decorate a tree – we are at capacity but hope to see you at Happy Hour!
- *****FULL*****2:00pm – 3:00pm: Tree Decorating at Phoenix Children’s Hospital (meet in the PHC lobby)
- OPEN!: 3:30pm – 5:30pm: Annual WIPN Holiday Happy Hour at Blanco Cocina + Catina @ Biltmore Fashion Park (2502 E Camelback Rd #122, Phoenix, AZ 85016).
Join us in making the season brighter for Arizona’s children and their families by decorating a tree!! We are going with an animal theme, please bring an animal themed ornament and/or book for under the tree. The ornament can be a stuffed animal or any shatter proof ornament (no paper ornaments please). See below for full ornament rules from PCH. We will be donating all the stuffed animals and books to a local charity organization.
- NO tinsel, glass ornaments/decorations, paper (handmade, etc.), and anything edible (candy canes, popcorn garland, gingerbread, etc.) may be used on the tree.
- All decorations must be flame-retardant and if paper is used (please limit amount) it must be sprayed or dipped in flame retardant solution. Books for under the tree are okay.
- Any other ornaments must be shatter-proof.
After the fun and festive time of decorating the tree, we will then head to our annual WIPN Holiday Happy Hour at Blanco Cocina + Cantina @ Biltmore Fashion Park!
Thank you to our WONDERFUL Sponsors…