A Message from Brenda Rynski,
WiPN’s Head of Sponsorships
We could not be more grateful. We could not be more proud. Thank you for your interest, engagement and continued support of WiPN in 2021. We’re looking forward to another successful year of championing and supporting women in the retirement industry.
Throughout 2020, the WiPN board remained focused on the mission and quickly adapted to bring virtual programming allowing us to reach even more women than ever before. We grew in corporate sponsors as many heard about us through female associates who became WiPN members or they engaged in our programming and realized the value.
Our goals for 2021 are even higher!
- We look forward to continuing on our path to reach more women in the industry and to deliver proprietary content from our research.
- WiPN’s national research programming will examine the roles, relationships and compensation of women in the retirement plan industry. More than 800 women working in all career levels gave their feedback to complete our groundbreaking study supported by our research partner, Escalent, and our research sponsors, T. Rowe Price and Resources Investment Advisors – A OneDigital Company.
- We will bring you more fresh and relevant programming with high-caliber talent and speakers.
- Try our mentoring circles – where we can bring women in small groups together to develop a specific area of focus.
- DE&I Initiatives– We could not be more excited with our DE&I schedule! Please share your feedback from last Thursday’s event if you were able to join us!
- Male Advocacy – We realize there is a whole network of men that are helping women in their careers. We will be building out our male advocacy database. For the men that have reached out to us “we see you” and we will continue to look for ways to bring you into our networking and programming events.
Who’s missing? We are proactively looking to bring on more sponsor firms. Please share this newsletter with your peers and let us know who we can connect with to discuss the benefits of WiPN corporate sponsorship.
We are so excited to take the Women in Pensions Network to a new level. I will be in touch regularly to keep you informed of any updates and new exciting initiatives.