WIPN NYC Fall webinar: Lifestyle Design for Financial Professionals – Design your Practice around your Life
Many financial professionals build a practice without considering how their business fits into the rest of their life. Created by business coach Brendan Barca, this seminar teaches you how to build a practice around your life, rather than a life around your work. Participants will receive The Priority Matrix – a tool to help implement this approach to better manage your time – and you will learn:
- How to build a business around your life, rather than a life around your business
- Create a “Priority Matrix” that includes both business and personal priorities
- How to create your “Non-Negotiables” to build (or re-build) a sustainable practice
- How other advisors are using the “Reverse Bucket List” to curb their bad habits
- How to develop a “Multiplier Mentality” and get more time back in your day.
Featuring Brendan Barca, keynote speaker, consultant & business coach. He specializes in helping financial advisors build their business. Over the last five years, Brendan has built a thriving business while keeping his personal values at its core. Now he teaches financial advisors how to build a sustainable practice with their values at its core. Brendan has helped 1000s of people through his work and has collaborated with financial institutions such as John Hancock, Fidelity, Columbia Threadneedle, Edward Jones, Morgan Stanley, LPL Financial and many more.